Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE GMC 1938-41 CAB OVER TRUCK 6 X 6.
FITTED WITH PERKINS DIESEL ENGINE, NOT SURE IF RUNNING.
SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE, TRYING TO SORT OUT PAPERWORK.
£5,500. IN S.W FRANCE.
EMAIL [email protected] or phone 0033 546 586294 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
THANKS CARL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for the military freaks out there this a afkwx 353 hd truck supossedly less than 700 made with closed cab after made with open cabs to save metal resources for war btt thank you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btt please start a discussion how this has a pto. and was order by the french army and diverted to the english army after france was invaded by the germans. for the people who have asked if they bought the truck and just took the cab .wings .bonnet .doors.seat and left the chassis behind thats not a problem thank you

·
starting to crawl back up
3,029 Posts
hows the law and rules stand as to getting it back and age related reg into the uk ???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hello if you only took the cab. wings.bonnet and was putting it on newer lorry chassis it would probably be classed as a rebody and the idenity would stay with the chassis and running gear as you and few others have said on this site. if building from a collection of diffentent parts ie like a like a hot rod you will have to conform to what ever rules and reguliations are in force at time of conpletion. if you want to take it back complete you will need a lorry with a pay load of at least 5 ton to get back to uk 6-7 meter bed. the last vehicle I sold with a bill of sale only about four years ago the bloke asked me to get papers from the ffve which I did and the dvla asked him to get conformation from the appropriate uk club for year and model so fifty euros down the drain for him but if you want I apply for it no taxes and duties as allreay been registed in europe thank you for the intreste carl smith if you want more info you can always phone

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
btt please. spanners are you the english main agent sales rep for push and pull commercal vehicles? I knew you were janking my chain. its nice to be loyal to friends but please dont treat poeple like f--k wits thank you rods n sods

·
starting to crawl back up
3,029 Posts
btt please. spanners are you the english main agent sales rep for push and pull commercal vehicles? I knew you were janking my chain. its nice to be loyal to friends but please dont treat poeple like f--k wits thank you rods n sods
:wtf: are you on about and who is ,push n, pull , commercals ???

if you want to have a go at me get youre ass over here and do it in person ,,, or at least get youre facts straight ,,

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spanners sorry not to get back to you sooner I was waiting to get reprimanded by the moderators. I've heard nothing from them so I will now reply to you. So you're not the same Spanners from the late 1970's/early 80's from the Colchester/Harwich area who owned Push and Pull Commercial Vehicles, who built and ran heavy duty recovery trucks? My mistake, I was only going to say 'how are you doing?'
You mentioned in a private message that my on forum attitude isn't good for my business - what business is this please? Also mentioned in PM, me having a problem with you asking about a vehicle I have for sale. I have no problem whatsoever, if you asked me questions that you didn't already know the answers to. with all them question marks sorry to bring it to the top like this

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.