Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about the rest of ya, but my memory is crap after a (few) beers, so I'm gonna put my RnS name in the windscreen of my truck. Not only will people from 'the Dark Side' know who I am, I think if we all do it, punters will be scratching their head wondering what all these weird names are. hope its not to late for a lot of you to get involved. P.S the name isnt gonna cover the screen or I wont be able to see where Im going and may end up at another show............................

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
My memory is bad all the time but if i put my screen name on my screen it would look like del boy's capri as my screen name is my name :pmsl:

Ive got to be one of the shy-ist people you'll ever meet :oops:

So you might see me skulking around looking at my feet but if you see the Bit'z N Piece's consul ask the driver if their Vince or not (as i normally leave the keys in it :lol:)

But good idea,

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
My screen name is on the side of the T but will put it in the truck!

Lets see if we can put faces to names....... great idea

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
I'll be on my stall on the show field most of the time (sat & sun) feel free to pop over & say hi. Sorry, I'm not putting my name on my piece of **** hatchback, cause people might get the impression I'm in some way proud of it. (Touch wood & kiss RAC card for good luck)

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be on my stall on the show field most of the time (sat & sun) feel free to pop over & say hi. Sorry, I'm not putting my name on my piece of **** hatchback, cause people might get the impression I'm in some way proud of it. (Touch wood & kiss RAC card for good luck)
what stall is u'rs?

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Cant miss my van. picture is on the left............... N5VA O no plate... just say hi............

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Dunno if they will let a 95 Camaro on the showfield ? Even with a for sale notice in the window.

If not, my kids got me a t shirt with my avitar pic on it, for my birthday (& a mug, thanks Aaron & Hayleigh :D).
So if you see me mooching about, say hello :tup:
Then again, I might get shy at the last minute & turn it inside out !

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dunno if they will let a 95 Camaro on the showfield ? Even with a for sale notice in the window.

If not, my kids got me a t shirt with my avitar pic on it, for my birthday (& a mug, thanks Aaron & Hayleigh :D).
So if you see me mooching about, say hello :tup:
Then again, I might get shy at the last minute & turn it inside out !
Im sure theyll let the Camaro on the showfield, this is the NATS not that other show!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
steve123

:bigsmile:
I dont know about the rest of ya, but my memory is crap after a (few) beers, so I'm gonna put my RnS name in the windscreen of my truck. Not only will people from 'the Dark Side' know who I am, I think if we all do it, punters will be scratching their head wondering what all these weird names are. hope its not to late for a lot of you to get involved. P.S the name isnt gonna cover the screen or I wont be able to see where Im going and may end up at another show............................
wonder ur not perving
:bigsmile:

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
Look for my Avatar on my T Shirt, and PopShop logo on the back, come and say hi, unless I owe you money, in which case, give me a 100 yard headstart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts