Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Need for speed!
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some great Red Kap Clothing Freebies on offer this weekend!

All you have to do is log on to our web site at www.forwardmotionclothing.co.uk register your details and we will send you out some freeby items including

Red Kap Window Ice Scraper - you'll be needing one soon
Red Kap Tote Bag - great to keep in the back of the motor
Red Kap Can Cossy - keep you hand warm and your beer can cold
Kustom Kit plastic hard wearing mugs - fab for the garage environment
Milton Teamwear beanie hats - a must if you have a convertible for the winter!

We have some new Red Kap lines for sale too, including Red Kap Jeans, Dungarees, Cargo Pants, Baseball caps. Plus many other great brands. ;)

If you like the Red Kap brand, tell your friends and family about Forward Motion Clothing, the new name for Red Kap UK!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
It'd be nice if you had more involvement in this site other than just touting your business and trying to generate a mailing list.

I'm not my usual 'diplomatic' self at the moment for some reason or another but it does take the piss a bit :tdown:

In fact, take a look at your previous posts and see how it looks for yourself :(
Search Results - Rods 'n' Sods

I'm moving this one out of freebies and into the traders section.

·
Need for speed!
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Roadrunna,
Didn't mean to do so. We try and support as many cruisers and events. :( Point taken.
This year has been so hard on us, trying to get things up and running and I'm hoping next year we will have time to get out and play more, then we will have more to post and say.

We love the site; looking to see what people have been up to, events and cruisers. OK might not have posted as much as we should, but definately been involved with regards to viewing -keeping up to date with what clubs and friends have been up whilst playing out! Heres hoping we can join in next season.

·
Need for speed!
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, Sorry HillBilly, Go to contact page and fill out form at bottom. Just leave message of what you would like and we will send out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts