Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
totally.... ive worked on porsche maserati high class merc pretty much most prestige cars ... chevy was by for my most enjoyable detail... its curves, angles uniqueness everything about it screamed at me " make me shine" and to be honest i spent alot of time i did 2 10 - 11 hr shifts and then came back a third day to finish... what made it even better was the owner... stuart has a passion for his cars you can see that in every one he has from his chevy's to his ford even to his high range jag xf .. i prefer a client that will really appreciate and wants the best for there car, rather than someone very well off just wanting there car detailed because theyve heard its expensive and it seems to be the new thing to do...
i enjoy my job and my passion shows through my work im just happy i get the opportunity to work on such unique and really one off cars.. of al the detailers i know not one have detailed a chevy like stuarts(rottenroot) think his impalla is up next which i am pineing for lol....

·
Legs and heels subscriber
756 Posts
Nice one Cal !
Like many guys on here, my passion 'is' for the drive, not the show and shine, however when something unexpected like this happens it can only be a positive promotion of our hobby (and your business):tup: to another audience.

The truck came up really nice and surpassed my expectations, well done mate.
oh minor detail...... its a 58 :)

Stuart

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That is a fantastic truck ,made even better by a man who really understands quality preparation .Well done to both of you:tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts