1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When; Tomorrow
Where; Rye town centre, east Sussex/Kent border
Why; Why not!
Tomorrow is the day for the cruise around Rye town centre, it is to do with a big fifties weekend out at Camber, expect lots of fifties cars to show up, afterwards they park up in the station car park, even if its wet you will see some motors.
Starts around 1400 hrs, get there a bit sooner and tag on to the back of the line, head for the station car park, we meet there.
adios
Nick :incheek:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you .....

............. to all that tagged on to the back of our cruise. I organise it & was told there were a lot of cars waiting to join us & being the end car with a GREAT view of approx 80 cars in front of me going across the marshes, it was a huge buzz to see so many tag on behind me. Hope you all enjoyed it, please come back next year & be sure to come in the station car park........... you may win a prize ;-)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was good, wasnt it, shame about the weather though, look forward to next year? if something like that could be organised for the summer months that would be wicked! (listen to me, going all hip and young!)
Nick:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yup, this years Rhythm Riot Cruise had a great turnout despite torrential rain much of the day, I've posted a few photos of some of the cars at Rye Station. I spotted yourself and the Apache there Nick (photos elsewhere on my Flickr page) and MrBs outragous Continental convertible attracted plenty of attention.
Link to the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622730498901/

"

·
scavengers cc
2,906 Posts
........... just had to give it a prize!
Yep, thats RODKATZ member paul (Q-BALL)`s ride, its a stunning car and hes got about 5 or 6 other cars in the same condition....greedy git LOL!........TOAD........jez, if your going on sunday night let me know pal and i`ll take buckle with me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.