Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that painting is superb, what nice talent to have. si is that grill still in my trailer?:shocked:

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Re: RnS Auction - Henry Hirise Print and Grille

Look guys the Auction is great and I'm not knocking it .....so don't come back at me

But I think you should have a 2nd prize for the guys who in no way could bid anywhere near the price as it's at now ……but would like a chance of getting their hands on a painting, something like £3 a ticket and you pull a name out of a hat…what ya think......:beuj:

Bob…..

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts

Look guys the Auction is great and I'm not knocking it .....so don't come back at me

But I think you should have a 2nd prize for the guys who in no way could bid anywhere near the price as it's at now ……but would like a chance of getting their hands on a painting, something like £3 a ticket and you pull a name out of a hat…what ya think......:beuj:

Bob…..
Bob,

I think you have a very valid point. I often see the auctions on the HAMB and think 'Oh that's cool, I might have a punt on that' but before you know it the bids are way out of reach.

I'm up for putting up another painting if we can work out the logistics of the thing. Let me chat with Si and see if we can work out how to do it and we'll make it happen if we can.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts

Bob…..
How about me supplying a canvas print upto a metre wide x whatever of anything you want, your car, your kidz, your boyfriend, i will print from anyones email, wrap and post to whatever address, all you need to do then is take it to your local picture framer and have it mounted on a frameless frame which should cost no more than about £25-£30............

Rod

·
Premium Member
5,807 Posts

Great offer Rod. How about if we start a separate thread for your auction?
Stop the two getting intermingled?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts

Great offer Rod. How about if we start a separate thread for your auction?
Stop the two getting intermingled?
whatever the powers that be want Al, just want it to be something that anyone can get involved with i.e. as mentioned a raffle........

sample pic tomorrow of some canvases on the wall at work.........

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts

Haha nah i lifted steves wallet on tuesday night! :tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts

Strange, you don't have the physique of a weightlifter.....

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts

Where else but in one of these . . . . . . . . . . .

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts