Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
we have pm's for this sort of shit.

don't let the door hit you on your way out !
Maybe why the forum isnt for him? a bit harsh in my opinion to be honest its not like he was rude or slated anyone!

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
we have pm's for this sort of shit.

don't let the door hit you on your way out !
Thats a bit hard Ost. :!:
Lets hear why he wants to go first and if he does theres no need to upset even more

Or do you know something we dont ....:?:

Bob...

Bob....

·
Registered
261 Posts
i agree i was a bit harsh to which i said sorry above.

but.......

in my opinion anyone who puts Please delete my account on an open forum for all to see has a grudge to bare.

1. it's show to all including new members.
2. why not just leave and not log in again ?
3. send the message via pm.
4. explain yourself better when posting in the first place.

·
Registered
261 Posts
unless of course this is just a fishing trip and then..............

..........i bit :shake::shake::D

·
Care in the Community
2,757 Posts
This forums not for me

Thanks
Fair do's Tim. I don't know what's gone on, nor do I care. If you've decided it's not for you then that's your choice.

You don't need to have your account deleted though, just don't log on anymore..... Job done. :tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
This forums not for me

Thanks
Errrmmm , Ok. Fair enough, it's your choice, we're unlikely to succeed in pleasing everyone's tastes but we do go a long way towards pleasing most :tup:

If there's an issue you think I may be able to deal with then feel free to contact me via PM.

I don't delete accounts on here unless it's spam or something as all the posts and users make up the history of the site regardless of them being good, bad or just self-edited before they close the door. If it's not for you then as above, it's your choice. If you click the logout button then it won't auto log you in when you 'look in' :tup:

I've removed you from receiving emails but if you'd like me to change your email address and password then PM me. Alternatively I can leave them as is and if you change your mind then it'll be there for when you come back :tup:

So long, and thanks for all the fish :tup:

Si

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Well,i dont think this even warrants a responce in any depth,other than to say -Tim if you fire off the kind of comment you have on the Kustom Citroen thread without expecting an unfavourable responce,you my old china are not on this planet,We(RnS) wont delete your account if you dont want to dont use our site -Dont !,on a personal note i reacon you may be on the wrong type of site,if you dont like that car......Bry

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
:yeahthat:
Lets move on shall we....?
Anyone know who killed Archie?....I want to put a bet on.......

1 - 20 of 50 Posts