Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm fed up of keeping stuff I think I'm gonna use, so I'm having a sort out and selling some bits and bobs off, I wouldn't sell anything that's damaged or doesn't work, it's mostly all new stuff or gathered a bit of dust, I'll clean everything before posting...

REVISED LIST...
1) BRAKE VACUUM RESERVOIR TANK, Includes Mounts & Fittings. 6.75" (170mm) Tall x 5" (125mm) Long. These tanks are perfect for storing vacuum for brake booster assistance purposes, the vacuum canisters capture an extra shot of vacuum from your engine for your power brakes. They are made especially for cars equipped with big cams and power brakes, but work on any standard vehicle also, they approximately double the volume of vacuum available for your power brakes... £65.00 each incl p/p.

2) Brand new in the box, Lokar speedo cable for a '57 Chevy... £6O.00 incl p/p

3) Chrome blown badge, used but still good, I shudda cleaned it first, I will and repost... £10.00 incl p/p

4) Used pair of '57 Chevy horns with brackets, full working order... £20.00 incl p/p

5) New l/h/s Model A rear light stalk with rubber... £10.00 incl p/p (I'll clean it, there's no marks on it)

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Cheers,
Micky T... 07710-438530

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are the plug lead things for a v8 ? is the price for a pair? Ken
Yes mate, the price is for 1 pair of billet-flamed plug lead separators for a V8, they are in vgc, just need a polish which I will do before posting. (The plug leads are not included)
Thanks,
Micky T.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To all that's bought items so far, I'll box them up over the weekend and post off on Monday.
Many thanks,
Micky T.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
All items sold so far are parceled up and will be posted out on Monday, open to offers on any remaining items.

Item added...
Sony XM-502X Car amplifier, here is Sony's specifications regarding power output:RMS Power Output @ 14.4V
50W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
70W x 2 @ 2 Ohms
130W x 1 @ 4 Ohms (bridged mono)... £35.00 + £10.00 p/p. (Because of the weight).

Thanks,
Micky T.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

All items are posted, should be with you asap.

Thanks,
Micky T.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts