Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS MUSTANG HAD A HUGE PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD STYLE REAR SPOILER SIMILAR TO THUNDERBIRD 2, ALSO A HUGE FRONT SPOILER.

IT HAD A PREVIOUS CUSTOM LIFE AND WENT BY THE NAME OF NIGHT FEVER, BUT WHERE IS IT NOW?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I believe when it was night fever, a couple of planks put it thru a plate glass window while taking it off the ramps at an exhaust shop .

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Yep, that was Quick fit in Southgate. I cant remember if this car ever had the registration FLA5H on it as Rob owned that for many years.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yes, U.R right about the FLA5H numberplate. The story goes Robin saw it on an old grey Maxi, and chased the old couple for miles and bought it from them just for the plate.

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Yes, U.R right about the FLA5H numberplate. The story goes Robin saw it on an old grey Maxi, and chased the old couple for miles and bought it from them just for the plate.
I remember Robin telling me they parked in front of him at Sainsburys & he made up a story that he had been looking for that colour car for his wife and would they sell it , so similar stories & probably a bit of both. What happened to Rob

·
Vendor
3,416 Posts
i remember it being painted at my old mate pete darwells of mech spray fame , we were all impressed by the superbird type wing at the time , still a cool looking car RAY A in sf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts