Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody sell Rochester 1bbl carbs for a 235 straight 6 chevy over here,mines playing up and i've given up trying to fix it :sniff:

Or is there an alternative carb i can use? since they seem to be a pain in the arse
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neil...I've mailed a mate of mine to see if he may have one. Trouble is he moved recently and his parts are all over!
sounds painfull :sniff:

Just got hold of another old carb,so going to try and build one good one for now,found a new carter carb just trying to sort out getting me hands on it!!

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
648 Posts
Does anybody sell Rochester 1bbl carbs for a 235 straight 6 chevy over here,mines playing up and i've given up trying to fix it :sniff:

Or is there an alternative carb i can use? since they seem to be a pain in the arse
Cheers.
I have two good mates in Canada that have a lot of old parts for 235 motors
Im sure we could sort you out a good one or rebuildable one no problem, its how I keep my truck going!
regards
Nick

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help guy's,especially plumpcars and mickeyboy :rule:

Got a new carb coming and just built one from a couple of carbs i was given (thanks Phill) so i'll put it on tomorrow and see if it works

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.