Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that RockabillyBilly is on Tipping Point tomorrow (Wed) at 4pm on ITV1. Should be worth a watch but also been told that he won't be on it for long so don't blink........guess he didn't win 10k then!!!!!:( :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Thanks Chrisvs, thats nice of you to say. To be honest, I thought I had a little bit of bad luck really. IE; The 'cerebral' question, I thought they might have given me that seeing as how my answer was in the right area, so to speak and, as for the counters!!!...you couldn't make it up, could you! Haha. Anyway, it was fun and...looking forward to the next one. Thanks for your comment..much appreciated.
Billy

·
Heavy Oiler
2,504 Posts
Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Col; Hahahaha...I was just this minute telling someone that I bet that's the first time anyone has said that phrase on TP...or many other shows come to think of it! It's something my Mum and Dad used to say. Weird really as at the time..they lived in a Bungalow! Haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.