Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made this up and put a little flake on it then gave it to my mate Ian (bigbossman) who applied the letering to his usual high standard, script is the original Ford.

Rear number plate surround made from 20mm x 6mm flat bar.

Iron Cross brake pedal pad

Dashboard pic and ready for paint

Hood side panel stainless steel spears

Arvin heater

Rocket fuel block to feed the 6 carbs

These are my alternative headers i will be using from time to time.

Stainless battery holder, there are 2 of these as i'm running a propshaft driven alternator, If after a few months on the road i find the 2nd battery is not needed i will cut the top off and gut it and use it to store some tools.

Firewall mounted fuel pressure gauge.

There will be a few that won't like this :cool: click on the pic to see. But i like my music so i'm fitting a decent stereo system that also plays DVD's on a small screen, Amp's will be mounted behind the seat.

There is also another version here

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
really nice car! i've been following this car on NSRA, the hamb and now here,i still look at every pic and see something diffrent. i love it! i saw u where doing a 27 t as well langy how's that going?

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
What's not to like about this absolutely stunning Rod. I usually like a 'few nice touches' but where is there a touch that's not nice. Thanks for sharing, this is what I call incentive.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Its looking nice Steve wont be long now I see that you have a 9 inch rear end can you tell me did you grind all the weld back on the diff housing or did you fill it to get such a nice finish?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.