Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

rods n sods poppy

2K views 30 replies 29 participants last post by  bellysavallas 
#1 ·
Absoloutly fantastic,the best ever,astonishing thing that ive seen for ages, and it reflects on everybody, the true patriotism of this club,
Very well done whoever put the poppy on the logo for showing the nation that we DO CARE for our fallen heroes.
Thank you..........
Wear your poppy with Pride!

Read more: Gearjammers - The Head lines!

#3 ·
:tup::tup:

#7 ·
I hope our footballers grow a set between them (unlikely) and stick two up to Blater and wear poppys on Saturday!!

#13 ·
I think you mean the FA should get a set of balls and stick two up at Blatter.

Can't see why they don't just get the shirts printed and wear them, what the fuck are FIFA gonna do if they run out onto the pitch wearing them, send them all off... Fucking Interferring Foreign Arseholes...

#22 ·
Like Si said earlier. Rods'n'Sods is not a club. Clubs have rules, they have a committee and annual fees. This site has none of the formalities but I'm proud to be a part of it and even more proud of the level of respect that is being demonstrated, given that many won't even have a passing recollection of anything prior to the Falklands War.

RESPECT.

Lest we forget.

#28 ·
That's what threw me when I first saw it. Then I followed the link and saw that the post on here was a copy-paste-edit of the comment on there (which is why the 'Read More' link comes up as well). Following that I just posted a subtle hint that it's worth proof reading everything especially in a copy/paste scenario :)

Nowt nasty meant by it :tup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.