7,446 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
can i have one????

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
I'v got one, So has Vince 305, and a few others.................. or is it the NEW one ?????? YES please........ Large. Dave.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, if all the Tea shirts have sold out perhaps you've got some Breakfast or Lunch shirts... and Redmad wants a couple of Sandwich shirts..:wacky:

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
we hd to go get them printed ourselves..... no good waiting for si to do them you'll be waiting for months :incheek:

did you see the incheek bit.... you did see it right.... i'meen ....eh ....help

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
we hd to go get them printed ourselves..... no good waiting for si to do them you'll be waiting for months :incheek:

did you see the incheek bit.... you did see it right.... i'meen ....eh ....help
:incheek:

you should got some more and flogged them to si , i think he needs a couple :lol:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
:beuj: have you got any t shirts?.....:beuj:

Sid.
Basically nope :tdown:

Once I get paid off this website contract i'm working on then I'll be able to afford to get the designs set up with printers i'm working with and offer them up for sale.

I want this stuff to be good from the start which is why i'm not looking at a cheap alternative or a compromise on the design just to get them out there.

Seriously guys. They are coming, they will be good and you'll all be able to order what you want.

Unfortunately, at this precise moment I can't afford either the time or money to concentrate on sorting the shop out :tdown:

Once this contract is out the way then I'll be able to push out the site I was hoping to release in October complete with merchandise. It's not the same as swapping a couple of avatars around. Up until then i've gotta focus on paying the rent.

Soz for the 'abrupt' reply, I know it was a :incheek: thread.

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
you know we are only taking the pee si, and we are all right behind you and the site you have provided for us... why is there no pat on the back smilie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts