Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Which of the following regions would you be prepared to travel to for an event ?

• Scotland

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • North East

Votes: 52 23.4%
  • North West

Votes: 57 25.7%
  • Yorkshire & Humberside

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • East Midlands

Votes: 141 63.5%
  • West Midlands

Votes: 129 58.1%
  • Wales

Votes: 53 23.9%
  • East Anglia

Votes: 109 49.1%
  • South West

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • South East

Votes: 124 55.9%
  • Not Applicable. I live outside the UK

Votes: 2 0.9%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the second part of the questionnaire.

We're doing some market research and need your opinions folks. There are two polls going up and would like your votes to give us something to think about.
If you don't vote then we can't really tailor anything for the masses can we

So, for the second half, the question is ...

Based on the map below, which of the following regions in the UK would you be prepared to travel to for an event ?
This question allows multiple answers so please select all that apply. Tick the box(es) next to the region(s) and click the Vote Now button to submit.
Only select a region if you'd be prepared to travel to at least the centre of it. If you'd only go as far as the outskirts closest to you then please do not choose it. Also, please include your home region.

Be as honest as you can.

Whilst comments are welcomed in the thread it is important that you register your preference in the poll at the top. Select the options and then click the Vote Now button to submit.

Thanks in advance and also please vote on the first part of this questionnaire found here if you haven't already --> http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/chat/rods-n-sods-event-part-1-a-48846

This poll will be open for 7 days.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As said, tick if you'd be willing to travel to at least the centre of the region :tup:

I understand that there's extremes to each area and have factored that into making the question need less than an hour to complete ;)

With the answers I'll know that people would be willing to at least go to the middle. I can work with that :tup:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Done (nowhere's too far in a country this size...cars are for driving)
I tend to agree with the above but have only ticked half a dozen of the regions. Realistically (until the car is sorted, depending on time of year, other half's work commitments etc.) we're unlikely to get to Scotland unless we can tie it in with a week holiday...

·
Turbo 4 pot freak
1,891 Posts
I like the idea of a Rods'n'Sods show at the strip with a bit of RWYB, judging by some of the cracking cars owned on here that would be fantastic.....

John

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Voting closes in about 3 hrs :tup:

However ..... the results won't be public i'm afraid :tdown:
It's valuable market research ;)
Wouldn't want anyone taking our data and gazumping us or anything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.