Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Roades

Love it Ken.
The shot of Chris S was taken on root to Cornwall very early in the morning, That was my 56 and he suffered from motion sickness, I think the shocks had seen better days !!!!

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Ken I remember doing those in the Classic Journal ..Funny to see them now.
Tock up so much of my time...typing them up with my spelling too (a Ron) I use to cut the photos up and stick it on A4 paper and them copy on both side fold them in half and put them all together around 50 copies, put each one in a envelopes write all your addresses them .......them off to the post office to get the stamps....I must have been [email protected] MAD........the truth is I had this Passion in me for all the Tri-Chevys Owners and there cars..and I got No regrets guys No Regrets at all in doing it ...loved each momet......

Bob.......

·
Registered
718 Posts
Tock up so much of my time...typing them up with my spelling too (a Ron) I use to cut the photos up and stick it on A4 paper and them copy on both side fold them in half and put them all together around 50 copies, put each one in a envelopes write all your addresses them .......them off to the post office to get the stamps....I must have been [email protected] MAD........the truth is I had this Passion in me for all the Tri-Chevys Owners and there cars..and I got No regrets guys No Regrets at all in doing it ...loved each momet......

Bob.......
That's why you're...Sir Bob...(Earl of Vinyl)

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts

Bob.......
And you even found time to do a little cartoon or drawing on the envelope.
Thanks, Bob.
Rog.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Thank you again Bob,not bad for a southern nancy:tup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts