Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
he's hams up the hardman image a bit for somebody whose an actor, i've watched a lot of the stuff he did on gangs and then the series out in Afganistan and fair play to him he went out on patriol and was shot at with the best of them.
Oh,I dare say he got paid considerably more than the average squaddie to get shot at for a much shorter time.
I don't know if he's a twat in real life,but his TV career has done nothing to endear him to me.I'll leave it at that
Paul

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
He should have stuck to cornflakes adverts, that's about the limit of his acting ability.
I never realised cornflakes could speak Cockney.

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
he's hams up the hardman image a bit for somebody whose an actor.
Yup. Like earning your living by prestending to be someone else makes you a tough guy. Actors are fruits.

But Ross Kemp ain't as bad as that Donal MacIntyre. The one where he fainted getting a tattoo was pretty funny. But best of all was the programme where he went undercover and walked around Brixton yacking on a mobile and carrying a laptop, trying to get himself mugged. He was walking down the street with a load of kids following behind shouting, "'ere, you're the fella off the telly". :pmsl: What a knob.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
I've slept on it & I'd like to retract my previous statement about him being a twat, I forgot he was bald so that makes him a bald twat. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Didn't Ross Kemp die in the boot of one of Clarksons road test cars ? Or am I believing everything I see on telly again ..?

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Didn't Ross Kemp die in the boot of one of Clarksons road test cars ? Or am I believing everything I see on telly again ..?
Yep, they killed him in that very informative road test. I'm surprised they managed to get insurance after they killed the first Stig by firing him off the aircraft carrier in the XJS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.