Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mopars and Gassers
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I know this isn't our scene, but last night someone went and broke into a Mazda Rotary guy's workshop and nicked four very rare 17" wheels off a Mazda RX7 RSR, they also took the time to remove the calipers and discs. (RZ sizes) These things are like hen's teeth and they belong to a fellow petrol head, so if anyone hears or knows anything, please call Gary on 07973 111555

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,807 Posts
Bastards.
I disagree though, I might not want his car but I wouldn't not be interested if I saw it.
We all need to stick together in the hope that others might return the favour if we hear of someone having a cross ram manifold or a Halibrand QC nicked by some dirtbag who doesn't deserve to share the same planet as us, never mind the same hobby. :tdown:

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
Bastards.
I disagree though, I might not want his car but I wouldn't not be interested if I saw it.
We all need to stick together in the hope that others might return the favour if we hear of someone having a cross ram manifold or a Halibrand QC nicked by some dirtbag who doesn't deserve to share the same planet as us, never mind the same hobby. :tdown:
Im with you on that.

·
General tool abuser
64 Posts
I'll keep an eye/ear out over here.....neighbour is big into the rx7's....and knows everyone on the island who has one..

·
Premium Member
5,807 Posts
Thanks for the last few posts. I feel better knowing that I'm not alone believing we are all part of a bigger community.
I still hope the buggers get found and that 'karma' finds its way. What comes around, goes around.
If they lose their knuckles in the process, well, maybe it could be determined an 'occupational hazard'?

Theft is a victimless crime? Just because you don't get a smack in the face doesn't mean that you don't feel violated. Been there, got the t-shirt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts