Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, do any of you guys have any bits for a Rover V8 knocking around your workshops? I need an alternator, starter motor, external oil pump and exhaust manifolds. Standard stuff is what I'm after and dirt cheap if possible. Please call me if you have any bits to sell. Tony 07900 886235

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to one and all.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have probably got most of that somewhere in a safe place I just have to figure out where the safe place is!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Remind us if you are still stuck for bits. I might have stuff hidden in the back of 1 of my SD1 grottos.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Remind us if you are still stuck for bits. I might have stuff hidden in the back of 1 of my SD1 grottos.
You better have a look for parts cos the tidying up fairy has been through my rover stocks, and it looks like I will be letting Tony down:cry:
He needs an SD1 front cover

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Santa DBV8, please check through your grottos, still need most of whats listed although Oz has sorted me out with a starter motor. Thanks Tony

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't worry about it, there will be an alternator in Barrow for defo. I am sure Derek DBV8 will dig one out for the New Year, all the best.
T
I will go down to the Grottos tomorrow and see what i can dig up.

Hi Tow, hows your offshore Christmas? You aint missing much here. Did you like the little pressie i got you?

·
Twat
71 Posts
I will go down to the Grottos tomorrow and see what i can dig up.

Hi Tow, hows your offshore Christmas? You aint missing much here. Did you like the little pressie i got you?
Cheers Dek Caz showed me the prezzie on Skype I'm made up :tup:
Should be home Jan 3rd so got some drinking to catch up on, whens the NSCC AGM ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi all, please do not go to any trouble to find an alternator, just got one with all the mounting brackets off ebay for 99p!!! Cheers Tony

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thats good.

I went down the grotto twice yesterday. Once without the keys and again with the wrong ones!

Hope you get it all together soon. Keep us posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts