Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Someone at work told me about this today,

RUSHDEN POWERFEST
Santa Pod are organising circuits around Rushden of their dragsters, motorbikes and hot rods Route Rectory Road, Newton Road, Station Road and Duck Street- burn up area). Static displays also available to come and see the cars incl.Martin Hill’s Fireforce 3 Jet Car close up in Rushden High Street and at Orchard Place Car Park in Rectory Road (access from High Street next to Wesleyan Church).
Free. Parade 2-3pm. static displays 10am-5pm
Rushden High Street Northamptonshire.
Sat 22nd of May
If it's anything like the Wellingborough parade of power should be a cracking show:tup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mick,

This looks interesting, probably give this a whirl subject to somebody's :bla: :bla: pre-arranged dross.

:incheek: Looks like i am in the same boat as Stu, and i'm not the one in the navy. :pmsl:

Cheers.

Russ.
Hi Russ,

The thing is I say what goes in my house, If get all Ironing, hoovering, washing up and dusting done, I think I'll be allowed to go:rofl:

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,702 Posts
I'll be running the coupe round...and Deb may take the Camaro for a run. We have our vehicle passes ready and waiting.

Mick, your you tube link doesn't seem to do anything...unless it's just me.

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,702 Posts
No problem Dusty, Lets hope the weather stays dry, be good to see both your cars out:tup:
Too right. I got the motor for Deb's car back yesterday...it goes on the dyno on Tuesday. Then I get to thrash getting it back in ready for RWYB on Saturday morning before we go to Rushden, then Peak Performance day on the Sunday.

We need to get some track time in to see what the new combination does before Main Event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts