Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
And there was I thinking our new kitchen was going to be boring old satin white and natural wood... wait 'til the missus sees this!

·
Why isn't it 1963?
539 Posts
I'm going to get a lot of stick for this so with the usual disclaimer that I'm usually wrong and everyone else's usually right and that this is purely my personal opinion, faking rust on a car is as pointless as giving Kelly Brook third degree burn scars. I just don't get it and never will.
Carry on.
Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
Rust is easy to get in this country........ why would you fake it. :incheek:

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,502 Posts
I'm going to get a lot of stick for this so with the usual disclaimer that I'm usually wrong and everyone else's usually right and that this is purely my personal opinion, faking rust on a car is as pointless as giving Kelly Brook third degree burn scars. I just don't get it and never will.
Carry on.
Paul
As a self-confessed lover of shiney paint I agree 100%.

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Carry on.
Paul
No stick from me.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Carry on.
Paul
100% agree Paul.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.