Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, thanks for looking at my advert

I'm currently renovating my 1980 TVR, the direction of my project means my currently installed supercharger setup is surplus to requirements along with the Emerald ECU setup

You can see the engine / set up in the below pictures and video

So what are you getting?

Eaton M90 Supercharger unit with bespoke throttle body / TPS and air filter. Alloy air to air inter cooler, all piping, tubes, hoses, brackets, belts and connections right the way through to the modified upper plenum.

Basically everything you need to attach the SC system to your own rover V8 :) and is no higher than the normal plenum so fits under the bonnet nicely

My 3.5 has been dyno'd at 280 BHP + 315 lbft

The system is still on the car so I'll need a little time to strip it out FYI

Price wise £1000 for all of the above which is a bargain given the cost and that its a plug and play working system with all the brackets and hoses routed perfectly with alloy intercool as well

In addition, I also have an Emerald K3 ECU + engine loom + lower plenum / fuel rail / injectors / Coil packs + Vortec Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator that was fitted to the above RV8. This comes with all the ECU installation and operating instructions / software disc / full loom with injector connections / HT leads / ECU laptop connector etc and I'll even throw in the Fuel Pressure and Vacuum boost gauges as well. Everything you need to add a mappable ECU to any vehicle.

You can even pre-program 3 maps at once to allow you to change between program's on the go, clever stuff

Price for this bundle is £675, again a huge saving over new

you could even treat yourself and buy both :)

Items are located in Solihull

Click this link to watch the running engine
[video]http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/gmw9666/media/IMG_4633_zps766d48c7.mp4.html[/video]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Jeff, give me a buzz tonight - Emerald wiring diagram for distributor less system below

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

The throttle body is a bespoke unit using the end of a TVR Plenum. It still uses the TVR TPS, the same as this one = TVR POWER - PERFORMANCE - SERVICING CENTER - PARTS - UK - STORE - THROTTLE POTENTIOMETER

The Emerald is connected to the air temp sensor in the plenum, the crank sensor + the above TPS..........the TVR MAF sensor is not used on this system

1 - 7 of 7 Posts