Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Custom Car Letter

I was driving up the M1, on my way home from the Knebworth Nats ('80 or '81) still proudly wearing my SOTF shirt. There was a Ford Pop broke down on the shoulder so I stopped to help the guy fix it, nothing much as I remember. In the next months Custom Car the guy wrote a letter of thanks for the help and mentioning that it was a SOTF member. The next time I saw the guys Pete Leddy was quite pleased, good for the image of SOTF.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Oh man, I loved that '57 Fairlane!

It was Mikeyboys, then Ian Milburn's (who put it back to stock looking as featured) he then sold it to Simon Griffiths from Reading - Simon used to come round on cruise nites and we'd go up the cruise in it - awesome! Simon sold it to a mate of ours Dennis in Darlington - I bought it from Dennis in '84 and kept it till '86 when I sold in to Martin who worked for LuxuryandPrayer, he painted it peppermint green - It was in the Coffee Tablesque Street Machine pictorial!

Its still about albeit quite rough but saying that, I'd be interested in purchasing it if anyone knows its whereabouts!

...and thats ALL I know! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.