1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I'm waiting for all the stories to come out now , and I don't want to be hearing any Jimmy Saville jokes ... that means you and you and you and you

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
It is indeed sad news, SIR Jimmy Saville was someone who was known by everybody,

RIP SIR Jimmy.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Very Sad Day to say the least...he helped so many youngsters with difficulties over the years, the man was a hero
IMO.....

I will always remember my sister & her friend were thumbing a lift to Brighton some 40 yrs ago, when Jimmy stopped & gave them a lift...

RIP Jimmy....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very Sad Day to say the least...he helped so many youngsters with difficulties over the years, the man was a hero
IMO.....

I will always remember my sister & her friend were thumbing a lift to Brighton some 40 yrs ago, when Jimmy stopped & gave them a lift...

RIP Jimmy....
Jimmy Saville in driving to Brighton shocker..

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
One of the "old school" back in the days when being a tv/radio celebrity actually meant something, RIP Sir Jimmy. you will be both sadly missed, and fondly remembered.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
A true celebrity from a time when that meant something

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
doesnt really matter what your opinion is and I have my own opinion on him but if its negative SHOW SOME RESPECT, remember the shameful comments people felt that they needed to post on the passing of Amy Winehouse

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Get a grip , he was a 100% weirdo !
as you may also be, you havnt to my knowledge helped any disabled kids or done voluntary work in hospitals so as i said earlier maybe your opinion doesn't need to be voiced as its negative, theres nothing wrong with being a weirdo, have you taken a look at yourself lately? your on a site of non conformists, we own machines that are generally weird so as long as he aint harming anyone with his odd carry on, there is a long tradition in this country of eccentrics and political correctness will kill us all or our hobby in the long term so wise up friend

·
Vendor
3,418 Posts
i agree show somwe respect for ssomeone that realized how fortunate he was & shared it he may have a seemed a weirdo to a lot of people as time went on back in the day the 60,s? when i was watching top of the pops & ready steady go not so weird i think he was a very shrewd guy that realized what got him there & kept doing it which gave him the chance to give a lot of it back to people that needed it pity theres not a few more around like him today with more than they,ll ever use but still want more RAY in sf

·
WHERE`S MY CAR DUD
345 Posts
the man was a ledgend ,my granma was in leeds hospital way back when he was doing volentery work ...made her a cup`a Tea ...she was smilling for a week great guy RIP

1 - 20 of 31 Posts