Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:sniff::sniff:due to trying to exspand the family we are outgrowing our large 2bed bungelow so it has to go on the market £230,000 it has a very large workshop just over 100sqm enough room for 4 cars with ease offroad parking for up to 5 cars i will put alink to it on right move when the estate agent puts the details on the market at the begining of next week it is situated on the outskirts of cheltenham with access to shops & schools ahttp://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?searchType=SALE&locationIdentifier=POSTCODE%5E343394&insId=1&radius=0.0&displayPropertyType=&minBedrooms=&maxBedrooms=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&retirement=&partBuyPartRent=&maxDaysSinceAdded=&_includeSSTC=on&sortByPriceDescending=&primaryDisplayPropertyType=&secondaryDisplayPropertyType=&oldDisplayPropertyType=&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=&newHome=&auction=false&x=19&y=7re walking distance foloow this link

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Firstly, I take it Rach has a Badger in the points box then? If so, congrates. I always said when Manly was concieved that it wasn't hard, but it was if you get my drift!!!!

This place a workshop to die for. Unfortunately I have 3 kids.

Currently, it has a catalina, 34 and an xjs in it, with enough room to hold a party and swing a good 15 or 20 cats simultaneously.

Guy, can I just buy the workshop?

:D

And as said, get the devil's haircut, save's you a fortune (he he)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Firstly, I take it Rach has a Badger in the points box then? If so, congrates. I always said when Manly was concieved that it wasn't hard, but it was if you get my drift!!!!

This place a workshop to die for. Unfortunately I have 3 kids.

Currently, it has a catalina, 34 and an xjs in it, with enough room to hold a party and swing a good 15 or 20 cats simultaneously.

Guy, can I just buy the workshop?

And as said, get the devil's haircut, save's you a fortune (he he)
only just got the replys pmsl .
i think if i did get it id still end up loosin the w/s as the next move would probubly be the D word lol, still i've got permision to put another 15k on morgage for another w/s dont think it will be as big tho 111sm is a big place i worked it out earlier
ps dont think its in tyhere yet m8 but we are trying

·
capriac
1,811 Posts
Thinking about it tho, you could always get one of those fancy snap-on tool chests, I'm sure one of the trays will fit the new-born, just a few bows on it, I bet the missus would be well pleased........................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.