Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:The Primitives are having their Rod n Kustom kar meet at the SARACENS HEAD STAFFORD ROAD WESTON NR STAFFORD ST18 OHT starting THIS THURSDAY 6TH MAY. We meet THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH MAY TO SEPTEMBER. HELP ME KEEP THIS MEET UP, ALIVE N RUNNING!!!!!!!THANX KEV :tup::tup::tup::tup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:The Primitives are having their Rod n Kustom kar meet at the SARACENS HEAD STAFFORD ROAD WESTON NR STAFFORD ST18 OHT starting THIS THURSDAY 6TH MAY. We meet THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH MAY TO SEPTEMBER. HELP ME KEEP THIS MEET UP, ALIVE N RUNNING!!!!!!!THANX KEV :tup::tup::tup::tup:
HI KEV ROLL ON THURSDAY :tup::tup::tup:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Il be there, cars not ready yet so i'll be in the coupe!! A rover one that is of the 1995 variety, im a secret Chav!!:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will be there.........Not in the fury though!!!! nearly ready for MOT. I'll bring it to the next one,meanwhile I'll borrow Joannes Anglia

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
Me and Steph are coming over once we've packed for Drayton. We'll be in her Chevy truck as my van is running sick and Plymouth is still off the road.

May be a couple of others running with us hopefully.

Ian.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Come on guys get yourself down to this meet as its a good night. If you are really lucky you may get a kiss from Kev.;)

See you there Kev :tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts