Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an invitation to our 'Saturday Morning Chop Shop' taking place on Saturday 13th February at Al's Classics.

Our mechanic Chris' daily driver is a 1948 Morris Eight. He uses this car everyday, even in the snow! However like most guys it has only taken a little while before the need to do something different has kicked in. On Friday afternoon the car will be stripped and by Monday morning the newly chopped Morris Eight will be back on the road. Saturday will be an open day when all are welcome to come and have a look at what's going on or just a general visit to our new premises.

Any feedback welcome

We are located in Lightwater, Surrey. Easily accessed from junction 3, M3

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
seems like a good excuse to catch up with you & al, & see how my old apache is :tup:
cheers rik :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems like a good excuse to catch up with you & al, & see how my old apache is :tup:
cheers rik :D
Look forward to seeing you Rik, can even show you the colour scheme the truck will be going, Al says by Wheels Day but I'm not convinced he means this one!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:tup::pmsl:
choices choices choices
see you on the chop top day :tup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you search on facebook for Al's Classics, you can join the group and also rsvp to chop shop......... at least you can if I've managed to create it properly on there! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts