Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Chevy BelAir
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I've got an Offenhauser "DIAL A FLOW" inlet manifold for sale for SBC it comes with the stage 3 tuneable insert. Looking for £125, they're going for £556 on summit racing plus P&P so your up on £650 ish, collection from Cleethorpes, Lincs, DN36 area, please PM me if interested.

copied this bumf about the manifold to give you a bit more info, there's plenty more about it if you google "offenhauser dial a flow"

Offenhauser Dial-A-Flow Intake Manifolds
Offenhauser Dial-A-Flow intake manifolds take a really unique approach to power selection. They enable you to select the performance level you want, simply by changing the specially contoured Flow Control inserts that sit in the plenum to regulate the fuel/air mix. As you move from Stage I to Stage III, power increases get bigger and move up the rev band. Inserts can be custom-shaped with a die grinder or carborundum to change performance characteristics. Power bands spread from 1,500 rpm to nearly 9,000 rpm. Dial-A-Flow manifolds are available for a variety of vehicle, engine, and carburetor applications.

SUMMIT RACING PART NUMBER OFFY-6124
Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Gas Automotive design Automotive exterior Auto part Metal
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Auto part Font
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive design Rim Bicycle part Tool Nut
Bicycle part Tool Auto part Gas Bicycle drivetrain part
Tool Bicycle part Automotive design Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered