Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plant Grass Road surface Gas Water bottle Wood Road surface Door Floor Flooring Gas Rim Automotive tire Motor vehicle Circle Road surface Line Wood Asphalt Brick Plant Grass Road surface Gas Water bottle 2 holley redhot mufflers 2.5" new £50 pair. sbc gear drive new £150.. 10/50 domies x2 need a clean rebuildable gaskets £200 nos stuff domie plate kit x2 fogger purgers old but little use £300 single pass trans cooer new £50. all plus p+p collection welcome also 750 holley no choke flap vgc £100 sbc engine mounts £15 sbc standard sump needs paint £20

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i spoke to dave jim and charlie draper they were fitted will ring gosnays 2morro looks to me jeff bull just wanted to punt you a block the bores were like they machine gunned them drapers would not put the motor together if it was fuc**d ime 10k into that pop so dont feel sorry 4 yourself if you kept altered you would be running 7s by now!!!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
mate im not silly there has been no liners put in that block i will take some picks and send them to you or come take a look for your self you would never of run a severn with that motor as long as you have a hole in your .... And yes i make you right i would of run a 7 in the altered if i would of put my blown alky sbc in it. when i got home with the altered i tryd to turn it over and it was seized up!! that why i sriped it in the 1st place

·
Registered
555 Posts
What motor is the rad built to fit?
How many rows of cooling tubes does it have in it?
Could I have an answer with some full stops please? (Fun Smiley)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi brin thats wot i thought happy new year all the best gary [swindon]

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

hi 135 total think thats bout rite pm me thanks or ring 07796013658 up till 12ish

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi martin its brand new got it from chevy motorsuk no name on it but a nice piece of kit. it is same as milodon in summit book they are $504 dollars it will be £170 icluding post its mil-12000 in book but this one(my one that is) is fully polished. regards gary

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

hi martin spoke to jamie at us auto parts i was well out wif price its £75 rgds gary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts