Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you may have seen Ive been totally done over with regard to my drag car, therefore this is the last of my bits before I take some time out for a while....this all needs to go to fund my divorce fund!

Cosworth rear callipers (used) and new Mercedes W124 Brembo rear discs p/n M60320 (5x112 so will fit 5 x 4 1/2) ideal for a rear disc conversion £65 SOLD

SBC Roller Cam and matched Springs, marked as 300AR10 and G9666, identified as Competition Cams 12-705-8 (on a set of V blocks the inlet and exhaust are coming out at 380 (so 570 lift with 1.5 and 608 with a 1.6 rocker)) low miles and the lobes are good...just need shot so £45

Rover 800 Vented discs, 4x114 PCD £10

Prices do not include postage, more than happy for items to be collected from Dunstable M1 J11 / J12 area

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All PM's replied to :D
At the minute, unless I can find a buyer for the seat, harness and both seat mounts I dont want to split these at the minute, sorry

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK - need to shift these, so open to (sensible) offers...will also consider splitting the harness / seat / 2 seat mounts

Need the money :cry: though living by myself means this can all sit in the lounge for the minute :D

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
OK - need to shift these, so open to (sensible) offers...will also consider splitting the harness / seat / 2 seat mounts

Need the money :cry: though living by myself means this can all sit in the lounge for the minute :D
hi iain, im still interested in the harness.
how much with post to Mcr?.....

or are you going to the swap meet?

sid,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Harness sold (I think!) so happy to take offers on the seat & seat mounts along with everything else....open to sensible offers as I need to clear all this out due to me taking time out of the hobby whilst I sort my life out :tup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: SBC Roller Cam, Rear Disc Conversion

Small bump to the top....

Im never going to get the car finished, so I need to shift everything and anything related to it :sniff:the joy of having a solicitor involved in a seperation

Will be going through the garage, loft etc so im sure I will be digging out more in the coming week or so

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
would like the disc and calipers if you still have them,,, george
Discs and Calipers still available, have sent you a PM

The roller cam looks like its been identified as Competition Cams 12-705-8 which is for a solid roller and is a touch lumpy and now I think its stupidly cheap, especially as it has matched springs! It 'may' be sold, but if they decide its too wild for what they want then I will update to say its available

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rear disc conversion sold.....cam identified, silly silly cheap price for both cam and springs!! (previous buyer who identified the cam said it was a bit wild for his needs)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts