Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes , I know it's rude to start trying to sell things when you only have a handfull of posts to your name but I feel I know most of you anyway :D (And times are hard :sniff:) , so...

I usually earn a crust doing engineering drawings for costruction projects - building , bridges etc , but the bottom has fallen out of the industry so I though I'd try my hand at drawing something more interesting! Being as I had time on my hands & a small block Ford in bits I measured all the parts up & produced this :-

Had trouble with the reflection of the flash as it is on glossy paper behind glass!

I have a Rover in bits here so I will be starting on that next , then over to Andy's to steal his Chevy bits & draw them.

Unframed copies are available . Printed on heavy gauge , glossy paper & measuring approximately 40x30 Cm (about 12"x16" in real money) at £10 each. Postage , in a cardboard tube is £3.50.

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I happen to have a Clevo in bits in the garage :D It should be in the car though :shake:

I'll get onto it in the next few days :tup:

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The very same! Without the grime.

·
Registered
777 Posts
that would make a good t-shirt......if your interested PM me and we'll see what deal we can come up with.....Oh yeah we print t-shirts too!!

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't afford the one I've got! :)

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've served my time fixing wife's Mustang :tdown:

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here you go

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
A better one of the SBF

& the Chevy

Forgot to add prices - £10 for 1 , £17.50 for 2 or £25 for 3. Postage £3.50 per order.

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Si , paypal to [email protected] please , unless you would prefer to send a cheque

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No problem , glad you like them. Keep your eyes peeled for the T shirts :cool:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Definatley up for an SBF T-Shirt Paul

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts