Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
hi shaker,
i get mine from my local newsagent mate,its bi-monthly which is a pain coz i have to pop by & ask if its in :tup:

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.
Graham doesnt keep it anymore. WH Smiths can order it, but only as a subsciption & you have to pay 3 issues worth of deposit :tdown:

I'll have to try our local papershop this week. Or could just order it off their site, but didnt want to pay postage if I can help it.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure if this is any use but i might have a couple of old issues if you want them
Hi Scottie, would you have june 09 or dec 07 ?

hi shaker,
i get mine from my local newsagent mate,its bi-monthly which is a pain coz i have to pop by & ask if its in :tup:
Hi Tatuu
Which newsagent do you get it from ?

I can get back issues from the Scale Auto website, but can order the Feb 10 issue from them.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
without even going to look i ould say no, they will be much older than that
Thanks anyway mate.
I used to get it years ago, but cut back on buying loads of mags, unless there was something good in there.

All 3 issues I want are full of 57 Chevy stuff :tup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hi Scottie, would you have june 09 or dec 07 ?

Hi Tatuu
Which newsagent do you get it from ?

I can get back issues from the Scale Auto website, but can order the Feb 10 issue from them.
hi shaker,
i get it from my local newsagent in lancing mate, just your normal independant.
the feb issue with the black widow is out now or within the next couple off days :tup:

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi shaker,
i get it from my local newsagent in lancing mate, just your normal independant.
the feb issue with the black widow is out now or within the next couple off days :tup:
If they have a spare, could you grab it & let me know ?
I'll try our local on saturday.

& that shoulda read cant get the latest from their site.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Two newsagents that I know of that normally stock it are ; Next to Hayes(Bromley)BR Stn and shop next to Model,road and rail in Worcester park(about 5 miles from Sutton).

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To satisfy my 57 fix for this month, I took out a 6 month subscription direct with Scale Auto mag & ordered back issues.
They say I should recieve my first issue in 4 - 5 weeks ! :shock: :shake:
Didnt know they were gonna print each one by hand, lol.

WH Smith could only supply it from the march issue, so woulda missed the 57 gasser issue. All the local newsagents I spoke to, never got back to me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
hi shaker,
i've got mine on standing order & asked for a second one for ratrod1 also on standing order,& that one never turned up :!:

sorry for the delay in answering the thread:shake:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts