Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
one for the diary if rockabilly and hotrods are your thing.

scavengers rockabilly roustabout big No2

04/09/10

the rose n crown
stelling minnis
nr canterbury
kent
ct4 6as

bands:
john lewis rock n roll trio
the kansas city cryers
the caezers

plus deejays

12pm til very late

free overnight camping / bring a caravan

park up / pitch up / drink up

£10.00 pp

charity raffle to include tattoos / pinstriping by von leadfoot
among others.

www.scavengersrodnkustoms.piczo.com for pics of last years event

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll be attending again this year in my revamped Prefect truck and staying for the whole event this time. There will definitely be a few of us from the Rattlers UK as I've spread the word that this is 'the' event to be at. Looking forward to seeing John Lewis et al.:tup:

Dave

·
Registered
337 Posts
for anyone who missed last years :pmsl: so dont miss this one guys believe me its a great day/night a NOT to be missed event......we`ll be there for sure..........TOAD
Toad it looks a great day/night,we missed last years but gonna be there for this years for sure,

catch up soon mate

Paul

·
Have love will travel....
275 Posts
Will definitely be there this year....went last year but can't remember anything.....:drunk:

Gary, I'm too nervous to look at last years photos but do any explain my mysterious grass stains? :eek::whistle:

·
scavengers cc
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rebeca i'm afraid i can't explain your grass stains unless you joined in with the surfing at he back of tappets truck,i have a feeling this year will be even better.Don't forget your caravan,if you like i will try and keep an eye on you and be able to explain your actions next time you are a little hazy on the facts.

Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts