Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seasick Steve is the star in a reasonably priced car next on next Sundays Top Gear! It might help boost my frequent disappointment with the recent series. :)

·
My name is Martin
2,609 Posts
Cool, I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
please excuse my ignorance but who is he?
and will be watching for the first time in this series because of it :D

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
good ooh.... enjoyed last nights topgear with the 4x4s... i know its all abit staged,but it way better than any other motoring programe out there :tup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
that'l be interesting,
DRIVE IT LIKE A VAGRANT!
gotta be better than most of the stars:)shake:)

& as for jools holland,this last series was bloody awful :shake:

:D:smoke::D

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
got his new album for xmas and pretty dam good it is too got them all so far including the album with the level devils and its signed to harley love seasick but atleast it aint as bad as my mate kissing him hahaha

·
My name is Martin
2,609 Posts
I'm surprised he let your mate kiss him pmsl!

I've got all the albums signed by him when I saw him play down a pub in London.

·
Registered
676 Posts
kool ! might watch it then ,
In the words of Seasick Steve....
" I started out with nothin` and ive still got most of it left " -
hope thats whats left of the reasonably-priced-crap after he`s done with it ! ........ :tup:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Might just put up with that Kn*bhead Clarkson to watch, The Sea Sick Steve Gig we saw in Leeds was one of the best we saw this year!

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone should tell Seasick Steve about Hayride. He likes old yank cars seemingly, and we seem to like his music.............

·
Cannibals c.c
686 Posts
Someone should tell Seasick Steve about Hayride. He likes old yank cars seemingly, and we seem to like his music.............
You never know, we'll see what we can do, but I would asume that his fees are quite a lot now, especially as he's become famous.:rule::)

·
is currently reloading.
844 Posts
You never know, we'll see what we can do, but I would asume that his fees are quite a lot now, especially as he's become famous.:rule::)
true, but he does drive a 52 chevy sedan while he's in the uk.....

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
hes a really nice bloke i may have to make a diddly bo out of my morris minor hubcaps though hahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts