Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
well done hotrod gal, great pictures:D
Thats ok peapods!! Hard work but we got there in the end. :shake:
Was a good nite last nite, well over thirty cars, lots of people and lots of chatting going on, thats what we like! Also me and LimeFire tried out the pubs meal deal, very nice btw...... Lots of it and a good price to boot. :lol: :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
Good pics by Madal, thought you had a camera handy...... I think we will have to start up a camera club, all these budding photographers!! 8) :!:

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
As a first timer I was surprised at the number of cars in attendance, really liked the T and, as I am over 40, the GT390.

Nice to meet some new names, spent a long time having a chat with Alex, wish him luck on his bike ride!, but what was going on in the corner?

The Mk3 Cortina looked a bit special under the bonnet and the the Skyline had all the right bits, nobody seemed to be talking to them though?

Weather looks good for next week so see you all again then.

P.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Yep the Mk 3 is a neat car owned by one of the Nitemares. Sometimes it may seem somepeople are not talking others but it not so really. We are all car nuts.Having said that it really is for Hot Rods,American pre 73 and Nitemare members on the whole but not elitist i hope. Hopei have not opened a can of worms. We all like a good night and talking car stuff and pushbike of course Madal.:tup:

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
Camera's ? Push bikes ? What ever next.... Knitting??

Have a prior engagement on Sunday Ken so enjoy the day at Mersey.

P.

·
My name is Martin
2,602 Posts
The Mk3 Cortina looked a bit special under the bonnet and the the Skyline had all the right bits, nobody seemed to be talking to them though?
With the Skyline thing (hopefully we're talking about the same car, it's actually a Toyota Cresta with a Supra engine) is my mate Sid's. We've been going to the DT since we were at school studying our Key Stage 3's.

I don't think it's a 390 probably a 289. It was a bit faster than my Tbird, where as I'd expect a 390 to completely kill the tbird. We were having a good spirited drive back to the M25 as we left the DT together. Good to see he's not scared to play hard with his car.

Having said that it really is for Hot Rods,American pre 73 and Nitemare members on the whole but not elitist i hope.
Ken to be nominated for bouncer? But be careful otherwise people might think you're an NSRA member lol :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts