Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just read a comment in the latest Custom Car regarding my 32. And if it's true both me and Paul would like to thank you all VERY much, that comment was that 'No body Dislikes' my car, not meant to sound big headed at all.
It's no trailer queen or trophy hunter, no best in Britain winner, we both know that, what it is to us both is our idea of a proper no frills 32 HOT ROD.
Paul built a beautiful car, but felt that he had built what he wanted at the time and didn't want to change it, so he moved on and that's where i came in.
Paul showed me the Rolling Bones theme, I wanted one and he owned what i considered the perfect base for my project. With Paul's help I have now got what he had, a beautiful car, but how i want it.
It's great because now people acknowledge it as my car (Paul's wishes too), it's also good in as much as the car has had two different personalities (as we know it) that seem to give so many people pleasure ( i feel Lucky).
So, please have you opinions, they are welcome, but please understand that neither Paul or myself think that we have built a better or worse car, what we have built is a different car. Again thank you for following previous threads, your comments but most of all your interest.

·
Premium Member
7,412 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts