Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word fails me when you see things like this.
I know what I would like to do with him and I'm sure your be in the same mind
He's parent If he as any should disown him…

And this is the Solider Reaf he was pissing on who died at Passchendaele for us and him

SHAME on you Phil Laing…..

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Put him in a trench and bury the Fucking tosser :wanker:

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
put him on a cargo plane and parachute him into afganistan when he lands put the worthless peice of crap on the front line so he can be shot at,instead of our troops being shot at.

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Post the pic up on an Army forum..
What's the world coming to? History is being ignored in schools.They'd rather teach kids about foreign festivals... pah!
Were can we find him? facebook? myspace? forum?
Give us a link..

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Tie him to the car an drag 'im. Was the picture in the UK. Make him clean it up with his tongue. Words fail me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
they should put him in a room with the parents of our troops who gave there lives.why he is out on the piss there are young heros giving there lives.there is not a word bad enougth to descibe phil laing.bet is parents are proud of him

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...y-at-yob-Phil-Laing-who-defiled-memorial.html
and this one. As i don't read the papers i didn't even know this had happened. Apparently he's been sent to jail for it.
I'd have sent him to a army base in Iraq and just let the soldiers do what they wanted to him.
I'm totally lost for words with people like this. We're all rebels in hot rodding/car scene,but everyone i know wouldn't dream of doing something like this,even if they were full of booze.
It's shocking. I haven't seen what his parents said...
There's even a facebook page were they think he's a hero!!

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...y-at-yob-Phil-Laing-who-defiled-memorial.html
and this one. As i don't read the papers i didn't even know this had happened. Apparently he's been sent to jail for it.
I'd have sent him to a army base in Iraq and just let the soldiers do what they wanted to him.
I'm totally lost for words with people like this. We're all rebels in hot rodding/car scene,but everyone i know wouldn't dream of doing something like this,even if they were full of booze.
It's shocking. I haven't seen what his parents said...
There's even a facebook page were they think he's a hero!!
And that is the point, it would never cross our minds to do this so why are so many kids of today such shits? a public arse kicking round the streets might teach him some respect!

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
The more i look into this the more shocking it becomes.This was a quote from an article.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2009/nov/08/philip-laing-carnage-binge-drinking
"But those who experience the events disagree. "External medical teams attend Carnage events as a matter of course," said Ben Whittaker, vice-president for NUS Welfare. "Any organised bar crawl that has an ambulance following behind it clearly has something deeply wrong."
F**kin' hell,these are the students who are our future???
I got pissed lots of times as a teenager. I went home or fell down and slept in a hedge.
I have 3 lads but i would have killed them myself if they'd ever done something like this..

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
That is the point, kids of today are lacking in respect. None for their elders, parents, teachers. Most of the time none for themselves.

We have a society where no matter what is done wrong, they get support, and pampered, and accepted to be the ones hard done by, whilst the rest of us pick up the pieces.

Could you imagine what the reaction would have been to this lout only 20 years ago?

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,360 Posts
The sad thing is he probably has no idea what the fuss is about as he has been brought up in a system that likes to forget about past "nasties" such as wars. I was taught about the wars in school from an early age, nowadays the only way to learn about our past is to take history.

Complete lack of respect that stems from a shite, wrap-em in cotten wool education.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Strangely i find some of the war programs on history channel the best stuff on tv these days, perhaps our kids should be made to watch and learn?

·
1,143 Posts
It doesn't matter if you agree with going to war (Iraq/Afghanistan) - soldiers don't have a choice or the luxury of questioning the whys and wherefores. They risk their lives every day - to show such a lack of respect or even understanding at that age is quite unforgivable.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts