Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or has this season really flown? wanted to have at least a driving truck at wheels day....nope ok nats then....nope, next wheelsday :tup:

·
Stroker
5,458 Posts
I thought I was gonna be driving my pile of parts to the NASC Nats THIS YEAR! :eek:

Found myself the other day thinking of an appearance at Slyfield Green next Easter - so that's this year over then ! :sniff:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Still Peterborough to go! Falls right in middle of my time off so looking forward to going.

Esp lookin forward to seein all the new stuff bein seen for 1st time, as well as Langy's Rocket etc

So, all's not quite over an done yet.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I was gonna be driving my pile of parts to the NASC Nats THIS YEAR! :eek:

Found myself the other day thinking of an appearance at Slyfield Green next Easter - so that's this year over then ! :sniff:
Slyfield green! a little out of date there, not had a do there for years,

·
Stroker
5,458 Posts
Has it moved?

Last time I went was 20 years ago!
Time really does fly!

Just back from beer run and noticed some shops now have Chrimbos tat on their shelves :tdown:

I fancy the Peterborough show but it's a heap of fuel for a day trip.
Whitby's gonna be more my last run out this year.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
We out grew slyfield many moons ago and are now at Rushmore arena aldershot, wheels day must be at least ten times bigger than those old days,

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Is it just me or has this season really flown? wanted to have at least a driving truck at wheels day....nope ok nats then....nope, next wheelsday :tup:
Know exactly what you mean fortunately got the right ammount of time off from work to get certain jobs finished and should make peterborough by the skin of my teeth. Try to make the supers, Wishfull thinking :smoke:Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts