Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With a lot of talk about the swap meet just latly got me thinking ................ as theres no trading before 10am

Whats that elusive item that you'll be hunting ?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'll be on the look-out for a rusty broken non-running C70 , preferable for around the £250 mark . That should please the bloke who's dragged the same one all the way to Essex for the last 4 years ;)

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
I shall be looking for an original steel '32 roadster within my price range, thats £1-£500....:)

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
With a lot of talk about the swap meet just latly got me thinking ................ as theres no trading before 10am

Whats that elusive item that you'll be hunting ?
Vince, do you know what time it opens/closes ?.......cant seem to find any info on the other side :shocked:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vince,

Is that the same as Mk2 Zephyr trim ?

If so, I threw away 2 full sets cos no-one wanted them ages ago :tdown:
Yes Si its the same ................................ :wanker:
You can go off some people REAL fast :shake:

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
8 and/or 10 x 15 ally slotmags or 5 spokes. ford pcd......:D

more shit i dont really need,
and definatly some shit i dont need at all!...:pmsl:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vince, do you know what time it opens/closes ?.......cant seem to find any info on the other side :shocked:
Only been going for around 9+yrs and all i can tell you is the que starts at around 8 and everyone pushes in at around 10

I will assume that someone will be along with the correct info if im wrong :lol:

And if its your first time suggest taking enough clothes for all types of weather 1 yr my mates hand got froze to a propshaft hed been carrying for around 3 hrs :pmsl:but i can remember 1 yr walking round in a tshirt (not with RnS on it tho) :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
I think one of thr rare things to look out for is someone who hasn't heard of Rods 'n' Sods...... [all kneel]....................... Dave.

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
I'm not gonna be there mate.

I'm not into all this rodding stuff.

:incheek:
I only go for the crack............. and to freeze my nuts off, or get soaked, or both........................ with other nutters....................... Dave.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Oil Filler cap for the V6, can't find one anywhere... It can't go on the road with a rubber glove cable tied over the hole... :wanker:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.