Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to pop to Wickes with my trusty Sherpa, my daughter. She's not that strong so we looked around for a trolley. None to be seen so we asked an assistant, "sorry sir, they've all been stolen".:mad:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Wickes ones are heavy so I'm sure that 'someone' has weighed them all in

·
Registered
612 Posts
Had to pop to Wickes with my trusty Sherpa, my daughter. She's not that strong so we looked around for a trolley. None to be seen so we asked an assistant, "sorry sir, they've all been stolen".:mad:
seems unlikely that they would be stolen during the day, so y dont the muppets lock em in the store.

at my local wickes i can never find the trollies, as they are inside being used to move stock around the store by the staff

·
Registered
499 Posts
from what ive heard the scrapyards now or in the near future will be paying your money straight into your bank account
When I saw you on this thread Mark I thought you were going to say you had got some trolleys for sale.If they do pay straight to bank accounts that will mess up the junkies who nick stuff just to get a fix

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
from what ive heard the scrapyards now or in the near future will be paying your money straight into your bank account
Not a bad idea, that'll cock it up for the pikeys, I don't think they do bank accounts ?

·
Registered
499 Posts
well i for one wont be giving my bank account details to them, specially as they have my reg plate and name and address too, what about data protection
some companys have accounts with scrap firms,the answer is to deal with respectable yards,that way the dodgy ones would slowly die out

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
some companys have accounts with scrap firms,the answer is to deal with respectable yards,that way the dodgy ones would slowly die out
we only deal with "emr"
even in our liveried works truck they always ask for id. and that goes straight to account so no bagging the money!!!

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
It would also help if the impossible ever happened, that scrap dealers had morals.......:pmsl:
right on..all them useless war memorials are not needed any more are they mr scrapdealer/pikey...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts