Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, guys i have added a few photos on our website from last nights SIN CITY at koko in london.....got lots more to add but to friggin knackered so will add them another time.....toad.

http://sites.google.com/site/rodkatzhotrodclub/

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard it was good!
Was friggin good, was speaking with gizzele up the road from koko`s and shes only about 5`1` or smaller with the squikiest of voices i`ve ever heard, but jesus christ what a singin voice even better live than CD even hurt my ears at one point, knoxville was preatty good, and it goes without sayin how good jessie and the orbits was, tasha was on real top form and shes just turned 21 last week, brilliant night and the burlesque all 4 of them was good but thought lady marmalade was shite..........will try and add more pics tonight if not it`ll be tomorrow night........toad

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
Sorry I missed this one. :( Sounds a good night.

BTW, did you ring the other day, mate? Me phone's been on the blink.

Was friggin good, was speaking with gizzele up the road from koko`s and shes only about 5`1` or smaller with the squikiest of voices i`ve ever heard, but jesus christ what a singin voice even better live than CD even hurt my ears at one point, knoxville was preatty good, and it goes without sayin how good jessie and the orbits was, tasha was on real top form and shes just turned 21 last week, brilliant night and the burlesque all 4 of them was good but thought lady marmalade was shite..........will try and add more pics tonight if not it`ll be tomorrow night........toad

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I missed this one. :( Sounds a good night.

BTW, did you ring the other day, mate? Me phone's been on the blink.
jez, i`m not sure mate, was a friggin good night, met up with a lot of friends aint seen for awhile......i got to get out more but with children it aint easy mate..toad

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
i heard she was amazing apparently it was rather posh in there one girl said to me she thought she looked shit cos she wandered in there in jeans and everyone else was wearing dresses hahaha

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i heard she was amazing apparently it was rather posh in there one girl said to me she thought she looked shit cos she wandered in there in jeans and everyone else was wearing dresses hahaha
No there was a few girls wearing jeans also,(but not many) a few of my friends wore jeans, i had to cos of my phone and camera that was on me belt,,,, i looked like friggin batman............toad

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
haha yer im not one for wearing pegs to be honest i look crap enough in a pair of jeans haha

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts