Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is skippy, called so coz of his hydraulics:tup:

at the moment he's a bit poorley, he needs a gearbox change which hopefully be today (sun 9th aug) drove to asbourne in derbyshire to get one yesterday, never changed one before so ..........................

oh i do have another rod, been thinking what to do with it paint wise.... any ideas
here it is

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this the one that used to be yellow and from down this way (cornwall)?? used to be called lemon squash if i remember right?
your right fella, its been on ebay a few times but never been anywhere just stuck in garages.
i have been moaned at by people saying how could you spray it black you should put it back to how it was, i just say "bollox" my car do what i like :D

ive done a bit to it since rescuing him, he didnt run and all the electrics where all over the place, at the moment im replacing the gearbox as the other one lost all drive on a roundabout the other weekend, things are starting to go wrong on him but when youve been standing around so long you have to expect it.

works calling gotta go:mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gearbox in:D but its gotta come out again :sniff:

it wont go in gear, feels like the gear selector is stuck, my fault really
i should of checked it before putting it back in:shake: i was only rushing
coz theres a vw show on this weekend i wanted to go to.......

never mind eh :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.