Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Camino Kid
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've decided to let the old girl go. After several hundred years she's starting to show her age. Right, here goes. What ya get, 1 sleigh, in red and black, in reasonable condition for age with all the bells and whistles. New runners all round, huge boot and has the ability to to circumnavigate the world in only a few hours. Only used for one night every year and comes with a full service history. Also comes complete with a 9rp(reindeer power) engine. I will consider all trades but would prefer cash as the local council has just doubled my council tax and I can't go inside the LEZ(London emission zone) due to the rather dangerous emissions that the motor puts out. Any reasonable offer considered. Call S. Claus on Lapland 001 or [email protected]. Thx for the ad.

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
Well, I've decided to let the old girl go. After several hundred years she's starting to show her age. Right, here goes. What ya get, 1 sleigh, in red and black, in reasonable condition for age with all the bells and whistles. New runners all round, huge boot and has the ability to to circumnavigate the world in only a few hours. Only used for one night every year and comes with a full service history. Also comes complete with a 9rp(reindeer power) engine. I will consider all trades but would prefer cash as the local council has just doubled my council tax and I can't go inside the LEZ(London emission zone) due to the rather dangerous emissions that the motor puts out. Any reasonable offer considered. Call S. Claus on Lapland 001 or [email protected]. Thx for the ad.
dvla shows it as an old hand cart

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi. Would you consider breaking this as I'm after a new reindeer. Just took mine for a check up as it's a bit sluggish as found out it's got gout in it's wooden leg. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
any chance of some pictures?

·
The Camino Kid
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
any chance of some pictures?
Go to your local card shop, plenty of pics there. Santa .

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Px for the dog?
Sry, alergic. Santa.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Could you please tell me the names of all nine reindeer.......and is there a poop scoop supplied
Well, ya got Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna, Blitzen and last but not least good ol' Rudy. As for the pooper scooper I may throw one in If i get a resonable offer. Santa.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO..... Santa, you can't do it!!!!! How will I get my pressies next year!!!!!!!!

·
Rekindled Dream
2,064 Posts
He works all year and then only gets to use the sleigh once a year. Gotta be cheap for a single seater.

What price is it anyway?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts