Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi up for sale is my 305 cu in small block chevy motor,it came out of my 79 camaro,its been completly stripped,cleaned and is now ready for rebuilding,it comes with a full gasket set,timing gears and chain,edelbrock valve springs a comp cams camshaft to wake it up,it comes with the water pump,dizzy,starter motor but no alternator or exhaust manifolds i had headers on it there very rusty and got holes near the collectors the buyer can have them by all means and maybe to repair them ive even got a nice pair of chrome tall valve covers with chevrolet embossed on them and a chrome timing cover,also a edelbrock intake and a holley carb,all it needs to rebuild it is a oil pump plus rod and main bearings as i had the crank ground 10 under to make it nice,the heads have been ported and valves cleaned and polished,the only reason for sale is ive decided to big block for the camaro and im building a rat motor for it,im asking 500 firm for it as i think thats a fair price for a decent small block and i think the price reflects all the new parts,block and a fraction of my time to prepare it for rebuilding i could build it for the buyer at an arranged price and can even ship it on a pallet if required...SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts