Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eh up lads. what you think of this:

I JUST BROKE A 1989 CHEVY SUBURBAN WITH A FUEL INJECTED V8. THIS AD IS FOR THE FUEL INJECTION SETUP - FACTORY STOCK INJECTION. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FUEL INJECTION BUT I PICKED OFF WHAT I THINK IS ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FIT IT AND RUN IT ON AN ENGINE BUT PLEASE STUDY THE PICS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.

INCLUDED IN THE SALE IS THE WIRING YOU SEE IN THE PICS WITH SENSORS ATTACHED (INCLUDING FRONT LIGHTS), TBI THROTTLE BODY, ECU AND NOT PICTURED BUT STILL INCLUDED IS THE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND DISTRIBUTOR (I'LL UPLOAD PICS OF THESE TOMORROW).

THE INJECTION SETUP RAN NICE BUT THE DISTRIBUTOR WILL NEED GOING THROUGH AS IT IS CORRODED INSIDE AND A NEW TEMP SENDER IS NEEDED FOR THE INTAKE.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE PROFICIENT WITH WIRING TO INSTALL THIS IN YOUR VEHICLE AND YOU MAY NEED MORE WIRING BUT AS I SAID I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF FUEL SYSTEM SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. ONCE FITTED HOWEVER, IT WILL PROVIDE EASY STARTING AND RUNNING WITH BETTER ECONOMY, WOULD BE GREAT ON A STREET ROD OR MUSCLE CAR.

price, 150 bones obo

I WILL SHIP THIS LOT VIA COURIER FOR £25, UK MAINLAND ONLY - IF IT'S ANY LESS I'LL REFUND THE DIFFERENCE

ANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW

PLEASE PAY WITH PAYPAL

bird and rickles sell-o-rama 011.jpg bird and rickles sell-o-rama 031.jpg bird and rickles sell-o-rama 015.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts