Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
hmmmm i can see just how that'll work :D

i see he's selling skyhooks and l/h screwdrivers amongst his other items :bigsmile:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm i can see just how that'll work :D

i see he's selling skyhooks and l/h screwdrivers amongst his other items :bigsmile:
He's having to since the bottom dropped out of the Glass hammer and Striped Paint market

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So if I fit 5 I'll get 50 bhp for £100? RESULT:tup:
I often wonder that with Fuel Saving devices...
If I fit 5 devices that each save 25%, will petrol flow out of my tank?

·
Stroker
5,456 Posts
I got sent to his shop for a long weight.

He's been away a while as I'm still here, so if you want one of them things I'll pick one up.

KJ

:rofl:

·
My name is Martin
2,609 Posts
Why bother?

You can run your car on water don't ya know?

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
Is it even legal to make such outlandish (and false) claims???
It's only claiming "up to" 10 bhp or whatever. "Up to" includes zero. :tdown:

At first I thought my car was equipped with some long-forgotten 1960s technology. The more I drove it, the more petrol it had in the tank. How cool is that. Turned out to be a rusty sender. As I discovered when I ran out of petrol on the Old Kent Road. :shake:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Is it even legal to make such outlandish (and false) claims???
God help the new 'petrolheads' if they even believe that crap, if they knew how a car works then they would know it would decrease power.
our apprentice recently invested in an electric supercharger for his saxo:shake:.its a small plastic insert for the inlet trunking and it houses three small fans.the twat actually believes it makes more power now its fitted.:wanker:.god help us in the future,he will be qualified in two years time,oh dear!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
our apprentice recently invested in an electric supercharger for his saxo:shake:.its a small plastic insert for the inlet trunking and it houses three small fans.the twat actually believes it makes more power now its fitted.:wanker:.god help us in the future,he will be qualified in two years time,oh dear!
I'm sure you will have educated him by then !!:tup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts