Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you are at the hot rods drags and some bloke is wearing what looks like to be a tea cosy then you look closer ! It now looks like a doyle that your nan had on her table in the living room but whats this ? It is niether as it turns out it is a crocheyed womans hat and that is me wearing it.
The story goes like this - i buy a caravan from a 50 year old work mate last week- wake up saturday morning and the sun is shining - i say to my mate i should have bought a hat -looking through the empty cupboards i find the hat to which my mate says go on wear that- well i did and it stopped me getting a headache from squinting

thats my siamese bro under my arm pit who i was well proud of today for running consistent 10.20s
.Hope you had a giggle and a point at the hat and all had a good time at the drags.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
strange that when we was chatting in the fire up lane, i thought nothing of the hat! must kinda suit you!!!!

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
I didn't notice the hat, must have been because of the stupid trousers I was wearing.....

Always good to see you Vinnie, catch up again soon.

P.

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
thanks for your help vinnie it was much appreciated:tup:.didnt realise it was a hat ,i thought it was the shape of your head.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well done boys. sounds like you had a good time. That 100e is flying now. Gona need some tips off ya next year dal. got any vids mate. wheelie bars and a chute soon eh.....:tup:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like the gear box tunnel is going to get made into a removeable one so dal can remove the gearbox and slip in a slippery torque converter for race days and slip the road one in after . good to see dal with a new burning in his eyes after racing saturday

·
richard rawlplug
8,098 Posts
vin the hat went unnoticed......honest....nice to meet you

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done boys. sounds like you had a good time. That 100e is flying now. Gona need some tips off ya next year dal. got any vids mate. wheelie bars and a chute soon eh.....:tup:
not video just these big dal

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Al i think i said you needed to be a big fucker to wear that hat,......and Vin you are a "big fucker" really nice guy tho i have to say Bry

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Al i think i said you needed to be a big fucker to wear that hat,......and Vin you are a "big fucker" really nice guy tho i have to say Bry
Was it a private silly hat competition or could anybody join in Bry?

Rog.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
I rather thought Vin outdid me Rog,i look a pillock without a daft hat ,Bry

·
Registered
401 Posts
Think hats where the order for the weekend, especially Friday night I'd have worn a tea cosie if it kept me warm

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Yep, it's a bit charred around the edges. Who would have thought that there would be so many uses for a Piñata!

Rog.

·
slave to the rhythm.
280 Posts
darren & lewis smacking the fk out of the Piñata suprised me when out of chaos comes a hat how mad is that,

to much fire retard it that hat to get a hold, i could not see for tears of laughter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

did we get any more pics bry was on top form

frank jake & the girls

slaves to the rhythm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts