Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has got what, who is planning on buying one, who has owned one and who couldnt give a monkies...

Tell us you stories

Show us your cars

Come on Get your Cad's out for the lads.......:D

Here is mine

And I love um :tup:

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
Lol my old man (rosscobbc on here) had a '48. That was Cadillac's last year of using a flat head

Other than that :tumbleweed:

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
Well I loved mine. 60, 67, 72 and 78. Two were ragtops. Had a 78 New Yorker as well and actually felt it drove nicer than the 78 Cad.

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Dave ( Shoebox ) for the reply, but there was no need to get your wallet out, the car is not for sale..........:incheek:

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,717 Posts
rollin' in this fiddy nine coop at the moment

·
1,143 Posts
Ok Spence, I'll play - my wallet ain't big enuff for tumbleweed - only cobwebs and ious.

I bought this '60 Coupe from your brother Trev in 1983 (over quaerter of a century!) Was the one sat at Pat Cuss's in Shortlands. Had it a while and then sold to Micetich - the car of his dreams - was for sale next day!!!
The kids in the first pic insisted on their photo being taken. Wonder if any of 'em got hooked on Caddies.

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,717 Posts
Ok Spence, I'll play - my wallet ain't big enuff for tumbleweed - only cobwebs and ious.

I bought this '60 Coupe from your brother Trev in 1983 (over quaerter of a century!) Was the one sat at Pat Cuss's in Shortlands. Had it a while and then sold to Micetich - the car of his dreams - was for sale next day!!!
The kids in the first pic insisted on their photo being taken. Wonder if any of 'em got hooked on Caddies.

Cool pics:tup:

I wonder where it is now? I notice it's missing its side trim on both sides so had pobably seen some action.

53 PE now adorns a BMW 728i

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember it well, I never knew it had 57 Cad caps on it though, or did you put them on it....

It was also rumoured to have once been owned by the oil heir " Paul Getty ", and NOT the one with the 59 Chevy :pmsl:

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
Look at all the variations for 1959:

Shame they can't make cars in the same way these days

·
1,143 Posts
Hey Spence, the sombreros belonged to Mick Monti - Trev put them on as a temporary measure. Wonder if he ever got 'em back? I think Trev sold the reg no. too - it just took a long time to change over to a new reg.

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Spence, the sombreros belonged to Mick Monti - Trev put them on as a temporary measure. Wonder if he ever got 'em back? I think Trev sold the reg no. too - it just took a long time to change over to a new reg.
Ok, they must be the 57 Caps that are now on Trev's Chopped 50 Mercury :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts