Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put the haunted fish tank on, flicking round the chanels, just in time for some great news, Matt Crampton (AMX, & now the Ex Paula Atkin 100E) in his other sporting activity has just picked up the gold medal for the Kerin race at the European Cycling Championships.
Well Done Pal

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So fuck off and paint your shed you ignorant bastard

why be desparaging about a fellow hotroder who has done extremely well in fact best in europe in something even if you don't understand it :wanker:
or is it just another go at me for some unknown reason to me as I still dont know who you are or why you want to be a prick

·
Registered
627 Posts
Just put the haunted fish tank on, flicking round the chanels, just in time for some great news, Matt Crampton (AMX, & now the Ex Paula Atkin 100E) in his other sporting activity has just picked up the gold medal for the Kerin race at the European Cycling Championships.
Well Done Pal
Yeah well done Matt. Reward for a great deal of hard work.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
So fuck off and paint your shed you ignorant bastard

why be desparaging about a fellow hotroder who has done extremely well in fact best in europe in something even if you don't understand it :wanker:
or is it just another go at me for some unknown reason to me as I still dont know who you are or why you want to be a prick
Been drinking? go at you?? and where in my post did I say anything about a" fellow hotrodder" (2 d's) :smoke: back to painting LOL

·
Wild Willie Fadster
1,719 Posts
Fucking hell, I didn't realise that this irritating cunt was still around Jon ?

Must be because I blocked his posts ..........:bla:

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Fucking hell, I didn't realise that this irritating cunt was still around Jon ?

Must be because I blocked his posts ..........:bla:
If you block his posts you won't be able to read how the whole Northern Hot Rodding scene got to be where it is today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts