You have to join and I got scared when I saw all this lol
Please note new additions. These are highlighted in red
We may change these at any time and we'll do our utmost to inform you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of the Messageboard means you agree to be bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
* Only posts relating to the running, maintaining and enjoyment of Morris Minors and other classic cars.
* No bad or abusive language, defamatory, negative or libellous remarks or comments. Keep it clean folks!
* Consider that young children may be viewing this website.
* No advertising unless in For Sale / Wanted section
* No traders please
* You are who you say you are, and you promise to keep it true, accurate and factual
* Moderators may check postings but only after they have been posted
* There is no guarantee of the factual correctness of any posting
* You are totally responsible for any information that you post
* Comments and suggestions about the Message Board and website should be addressed in the first instance to the Webmaster (technical issues, problems) or Website Editor (content, suggestions, ideas)
* Club business must only be discussed in the Members Only Area
* Two people operating in their spare time run the MMOC Message Board website. Your patience is therefore appreciated.
Specific Terms and Conditions
1. The MMOC Message Board is to be used for the sole purpose of enabling Morris Minor enthusiasts to exchange information about their cars.
2. Your patience with the operation of the MMOC Message Board and website is appreciated. The MMOC website is run by two people operating in their spare time, and therefore any areas that are not working correctly may not be working for some time. You agree to accept this and the spirit with which the Message Board and the website are operated.
3. You agree not to post any commercial, advertising or business information, other than in the For Sale/Wanted section, where you agree that you are not a trader or business and are not acting for or on behalf of any member of the trade or business.
4. You understand and accept that the MMOC makes no guarantees about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of technical and any other information including user's details published on the Message Board. All such information is solely provided by the users. The contents of the users messages posted on the Message Board are not reviewed, controlled or examined by the MMOC in any way before they appear. The MMOC does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any such messages. MMOC moderators will periodically view posted messages and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that these terms and conditions are adhered to.
5. You agree to take full responsibility for any actions taken on your part based on information that you have obtained from the MMOC Message Board. It is up to you to determine whether the information is appropriate or accurate. Remember that people on the Internet are not always who they say they are and do.
6. The MMOC is not responsible for any content posted by users on the MMOC Message Board. The MMOC and its officials will accept no responsibility for the accuracy, technical accuracy, and validity of any information posted on the MMOC Message Board. The MMOC and its officials will accept no responsibility for any the outcomes of any actions taken as a result of users acting upon information gained from the MMOC Message Board.
7. The MMOC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the, provision of or failure to provide the Message Board, your access or inability to access the Message Board, or your use and reliance on information available on the Message Board, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Message Board. You agree to absolve the MMOC and its officials of any responsibility for the information posted on the MMOC Message Board.
8. You agree not to negatively criticise any individual, organisation, product or service.
9. You agree not to negatively comment on the MMOC, and MMOC services, any MMOC official or any MMOC member in any way.
10. The MMOC website is not a forum for complaint.
11. You agree that if you have a question, concern or complaint about the MMOC website, that you will contact MMOC Website Editor (for content, suggestions or ideas) or MMOC Webmaster (for any technical issues) in the first instance.
12. You agree that if you have a question, concern or complaint about the MMOC, an MMOC service, an MMOC official or an MMOC member, that you will contact the Club official responsible in the first instance. If this can not be resolved to your satisfaction then you should make contact with MMOC Secretary Ray Newell via the MMOC office. N.B. For all MMOC officials and their responsibilities, click here or see your copy of Minor Matters.
13. You understand and accept that failure to assist and concord with these terms and conditions may result in your post being deleted and the matter raised with the MMOC committee. In extreme circumstances a ban may occur which may be temporary or permanent. The MMOC reserves the right to remove, without warning, any message from the Message Board, or any link to any site which is considered, in the MMOCs sole discretion, inappropriate.
14. If you become aware of any failure in the above terms and conditions by a user that you will report the incident to the MMOC Website Editor as soon as possible.
General Terms and Conditions (NB. These represent the existing Terms and Conditions that registered users have signed up to)
2. Our Service. Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis.You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibilty or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("Content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
7. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
1. provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
2. impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
3. collect or harvest any data about other users;
4. provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
5. provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may consititue or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
8. Submission of Content on this Web Site. By providing any Content to our web site:
1. you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
2. you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
3. you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
9. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INDICENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
13. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
14. The Members Only Areas within the forum are provided for the exclusive use of members of the Club. The Morris Minor Owners Club reserves the right to use any means it sees fit to prevent access to these areas by non-members.
15. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address: Click to contact our website editor. The MMOC Message Board is provided as a free service by people working only in their spare time, to Morris Minor enthusiasts, and by clicking "ACCEPT" on this page you agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the good spirit with which the Message Board is intended
A forum community dedicated to UK Hot Rod & Street Rod owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Hot Rods, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!